Terms and conditions of The Well-being Workplace
The Well-being Workplace
- makes every effort to achieve the goals agreed upon with you;
- commits to absolute confidentiality about all confidential information provided by your organization and your employees;
- adopts a position that keeps the best interests of the client and its employees at heart;
- undertakes to adhere strictly to the agreed training dates, barring unforeseen circumstances;
- Notifies the client both by telephone and in writing if The Well-being Workplace must unexpectedly cancel a training session. No fee will be charged in this case.
- Cancellation of in-company programs – or training courses as part of them – can be done in writing up to 4 weeks before the start of the first intervention without a charge. Cancellation between 28 days and 15 before the start of the first intervention will be charged 75% of the fee. Cancellation between 15 and 7 days before the first intervention will be charged 80% of the fee. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the first intervention will be charged the entire fee.
- N.B. This arrangement also applies if a training/education is rescheduled at the initiative of the client.
We make every effort to ensure good quality training. Should you nevertheless have any comments regarding our quality, please write to the management of The Well-being Workplace.
In case of complaints regarding any aspect of the training attended, one can turn to the management of The Well-being Workplace.
Copyright and property rights
Of the course materials provided by The Well-being Workplace, all rights are reserved to its ownership. No part of the publication(s) may be reproduced, stored in a computerized database or disclosed by printing, photocopying or otherwise without the prior permission of The Well-being Workplace. It is not permitted to make the teaching materials available to third parties.
If there is a framework agreement signed by both parties, the agreements made therein shall apply and these terms of delivery shall expire.
Privacy and data protection
See Privacy Statement